The Good The Bad and The Ugly

Saturday, April 7, 2012

William Cooper lecture 'Behold a pale horse' (full)


William Cooper lecture 'Behold a pale horse' (full)

 

Uploaded by on Feb 13, 2011
Amazing lecture by William Cooper

A detailed research into government corruption, secret societies, conspiracies, and the UFO phenomenon.

book: 'Behold a pale horse'
Bill Cooper is also my hero! Bill was a great asset to what us TRUE Americans fight for! I believe every word that comes from his mouth and do not doubt him for a second! People need to wake up and realize that this man died for YOU!!!! HE GAVE HIS LIFE to give you the answers and us as a whole an answer to actually being free!!!!! RIP Mr.Bill Cooper! I will see you in the heavens! GOD IS GOOD!! WE NEED TO PRAY FOR THIS WORLD!!!!!!!
This is one of Darkbird18 best research topics because of the Pale Horse, my online research is still kicking to bring the truth to the people.


This first Youtube I saw that made me start looking at the world in a different way.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...