The Good The Bad and The Ugly

Monday, October 12, 2015

Darkbird18 "The Good The Bad and The Ugly Internet Information", ask you this "What is the Truth?" Lets look at some!



Why is the truth so hard to find and why does it seem that we keep in the dark and under some kind of very powerful mind control that we can't see are feeling? We're prisoners in our own body's and mind and don't even know it! Let's look at some basic truth and see it hurts!

Satanic Illuminati FULL Agenda Exposed 2015 (new world order conspiracy)



Published on Jul 17, 2015
I Will Not Compromise,
I Will Not Comply,
I Will Not Submit,
I Will Not Break,
I Will Not Roll Over,
I Will Not Sit Down,
I Will Not Shut Up,
I Will Not Go Quietly,
I Will Not Give Up,
I Will Not Surrender!
I Will Stand For Truth,
I Will Protect The Innocent,
I Will Fight For Christ
I Will Die For Christ
I Am A Soulja Of GOD.
Whos With Me?

Jesus Christ is the only truth, in this world of lies.
Find him today, you're not promised tomorrow.

Satanic Illuminati FULL Agenda Exposed 2015 (new world order conspiracy)
Subscribe for upcoming videos. ~SoulJa Of GOD

MARK OF THE BEAST "Update" 2015



Published on Mar 17, 2015
This is an Awesome Documentary by EvenAtTheDoors Ministry on the recent movements and actions of the Illuminati - anti-christ system... THIS IS A MUST SEE!!!

Origins of the Reptilians, Prometheus & Lucifer Bloodlines, Pandora's Box, Caucasians, Illuminati




The Origins of the Reptilian Bloodlines explained in Prometheus Version 2 Hope it works !!! Thanks, Guys.

 .

"EXPOSED" Lucifer is the god of the Illuminati






Published on Jul 22, 2015
Lucifer/Satan is the false god of the Illuminati/Freemasonry, this video exposes the world governments plan for satanic rule under the new world order with Lucifer/Satan as a dictator.

“How you are fallen from heaven, O Day Star, son of Dawn! How you are cut down to the ground, you who laid the nations low! You said in your heart, ‘I will ascend to heaven; above the stars of God I will set my throne on high; I will sit on the mount of assembly in the far reaches of the north; I will ascend above the heights of the clouds; I will make myself like the Highest.’ But you are brought down to Sheol, to the far reaches of the pit." - Isaiah 14:12-15

"And the great dragon was thrown down, that ancient serpent, who is called the devil and Satan, the deceiver of the whole world—he was thrown down to the earth, and his angels were thrown down with him." - Revelation 12:9

"He replied, "I saw Satan fall like lightning from heaven" - Luke 10:18

"For our struggle is not against flesh and blood, but against the rulers, against the authorities, against the powers of this dark world and against the spiritual forces of evil in the heavenly realms." - Ephesians 6:12

“Do not turn to mediums or necromancers; do not seek them out, and so make yourselves unclean by them: I am the Lord your God." - Leviticus19:31

“If a person turns to mediums and necromancers, whoring after them, I will set my face against that person and will cut him off from among his people." - Leviticus 20:6

There shall not be found among you anyone who burns his son or his daughter as an offering, anyone who practices divination or tells fortunes or interprets omens, or a sorcerer or a charmer or a medium or a necromancer or one who inquires of the dead, for whoever does these things is an abomination to the Lord." - Deuteronomy 18:9-14

"And I will cut off sorceries from your hand, and you shall have no more tellers of fortunes." - Micah 5:12

"And when they say to you, “Inquire of the mediums and the necromancers who chirp and mutter,” should not a people inquire of their God? Should they inquire of the dead on behalf of the living?" - Isaiah 8:19

Darkbird18 (Charles E. Wharry)

These YouTubes are some of the best I've seen about what is really going on in our world today because the truth is out there just like in the "X-Files" but you must seek it out. I hope anyone who sees them understands that you must always keep an open mind about what you see because a closed mind is the mind of the enemy.

No comments: